Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My Artwork on Redbubble

Hey friends. I've embarked on a new venture - to make my artwork available via Redbubble. Redbubble is a marketplace for independent artists to make their designs available on bags, clothing, decor, and more. I originally went to Redbubble to print one of my pieces on a throw pillow (pictured below). 




I liked the quality of the pillow so I decided to make it available to YOU as well!
I'll be adding more artwork as I go, but in the meantime, 
here are some of the product categories on offer:

















3 comments:

rebecca said...

Technology changes EVERYthing! Wow!

Wendy said...

What a great idea, the pillow is lovely! The pair of chairs with artwork is the perfect little vignette.

Emily said...

I really like the quality of Kess Inhouse too, so check it out as well. Many artists list on several of these sites. Good luck with this new adventure!